Long standing professional experience
Master workshop for violin making
Eva Laemmle’s workshop for violin making – right in the center of Munich – is offering complete services for your string instrument:
- Sale of old and new violins, cellos, violas and bows
- Repair and restoration of all string instruments and bows
- Sound adjustment and personal consulting
- Rental instruments for kids and adults
- Accessories like strings, cases, bags, mutes, shoulder rests, rosins, cello anchors and more
- Construction of new instruments
- Baroque: restoration of baroque instruments and bows
- When playing your instrument, something feels uncomfortable or just not right?
- Your child wants to play the violin or cello, but you are clueless?
- Not happy with the sound of your instrument?
- Looking to try out something new?
- Looking for a new instrument or bow?
I am taking the time for a personal consultation.
Information and news
Here I would like to have regular discussions about string instruments, violin making and musical matters. I am looking forward to your contributions! Send me your concert announcements if you would like me to post them.
Interested in how violins are made: I am offering guided tours for groups of up to 10 people. Contact me.